* OPENING SOON 1567 N. Aurora Rd., Naperville, Il. 60563 Phone 630-453-5113
* 203 S. Main St., Bartlett, Il. 60103 Phone 630-213-6700
* 450 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, Il. 60137 Phone 630-858-4300
Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
We are CLOSED on the following Holidays:
- New Years Day
- Super Bowl Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Halloween 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day (Close at 3 p.m. Thanksgiving Eve)
- Christmas Day (Close at 3 p.m. Christmas Eve)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Q. Does 2Toots take RESERVATIONS or accommodate kids birthday parties?
- A: Yes and No :
- We love to have families celebrate birthday parties or any occasion with us. While we don’t have a private party room but that by no means stops families from enjoying their special day at 2Toots. We intentionally didn’t make our store a “kiddie” restaurant with kids running around, in order to make it a celebration adults can enjoy as well. When you choose our signature Train Whistle Cupcakes or any of our other homemade desserts, they’ll be delivered on the train with a candle in the birthday dessert and the birthday song playing as it’s delivered. (We are not set up to accommodate outside cakes and desserts). To add to the fun we have an authentic 1950’s horse ride complete with real leather reigns and saddle for the kids to enjoy. Sorry…We don’t have video games or “Whack a Mole”.
- We have homemade cupcakes, brownies, Rice Krispy treats as well as ice cream. (We are not set up to accommodate outside cakes and desserts)
- No special pricing programs…there is no minimum charge. You only pay for the meals that are ordered.
- No additional charge or automatic gratuity added for bringing a large party in.
- 2Toots is the ONLY train themed restaurant with every seat on the tracks. NO ONE sits away from the fun!
- If you’re flexible, we can accommodate most any size party at anytime.
- We are happy to make accommodations for children with special dietary needs. If a child has allergies and you want to bring their own food in, please do. If it’s train appropriate, we’ll send it out with everyone else’s meal so they can have fun as well.
- We can make reservations for parties that begin no earlier than 3:00 pm and end around 4:30 pm. Call store for available dates. Email us at info@2toots .com for additional information.
- We never add an automatic gratuity either. We leave that up to you.
- You are welcome to bring in a group of any size at anytime and we will do our best to accommodate you. However if you visit during peak times with a large party you may be asked to wait until your entire group arrives at which time we will do our best to get everyone seated together.
- We have authentic 50’s “O” scale Lionel trains delivering your food and EVERY SEAT is on the tracks.
- Q. Does 2Toots have a Gluten Free Menu?
- A: Yes. We have gluten free buns, cookies, burgers and hot dogs. (We do our best to avoid contamination with gluten products but can not guarantee it)
- Q: Can we bring in our own birthday cake or cupcakes?
- A: No, Sorry. We offer delicious homemade baked desserts and ice cream.
- Q: Do Tallgrass Beef® Hot Dogs have any preservatives in them?
- A: No. They are 100% Grass-Fed and Grass-Finished.
- Q: Does 2Toots Train Whistle Grill accept credit cards?
- A: Yes. Most major cards.
- Q: Does 2Toots Train Whistle Grill provide accommodations for guests with special dietary needs?
- A: Yes. We are happy to make accommodations for children with special dietary needs. If a child has allergies and you want to bring their own food in, please do. We do not charge for this service.
- Q: Does 2Toots Train Whistle Grill serve peanut products?
- A: Yes. We serve peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and have walnuts in the brownies.